Not applicable

Activating Nintex WF

Jump to solution

Hello,

I recently completed an install of Nintex WF and Forms into a DEV environment and have a question regarding the activation of Nintex features.

So if I navigate to the my top level site in SharePoint then go to Site Settings > Site Collection Administration > Site Collection Features

then activate all of the Nintex forms and WF features, are my current sub-sites supposed to inherit the Nintex Forms and WF features by default?

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos
3 Replies
philipplucas
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Activating Nintex WF

Jump to solution

Hi Andy,

there are different Features on Site / Site-Collection level. That means first of all you need to activate your Site-Collection features (i see you have done that) and then go to each sub-site and activate the Nintex site features if you want to use nintex on this sub-site.

There is no inheriting from site collection to site features. You need to activate them separately.

If you need to activate Nintex for a big number of sub-sites, I would prefer using a PowerShell-Script for feature activation (using Enable-SPFeature).

Greetings

Philipp

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Andy,

Philip's answer is correct.

Luckily, I have written a blog that has powershell scripts that complete this operation. This can be found here:

Programmatically activate sharepoint Features on all site collections, sites and sub-sites.

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

0 Kudos
Umesh12
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks for the solutions. Is there any powershell script to activate NintexO365 on mutiple sub-site. 

0 Kudos