Solved

A form with 13 steps.

Hi Everyone,

New here but have been working with Nintex in the past. Have been away from nintex for almost 2 years. Now i have a new form and just need some ideas as to how to run the workflow. Basically I have 13 steps. Each step needs to be completed before next step starts. I need to email people on each step but limit the emails to 1 even though users can come in and edit the form. Once a step is put in a complete status using a SharePoint dropdown list. Now i was going to just build a long "runIf" and check if the step is "comeplete" and check if email has been sent by using a field with a yes no status

However I'm sure there are better ways of doing this??? Any ideas?

Also my form is just a long form with 13 sections.. if there is a neater way that is simple i would love to know. The design could be better but i just want to keep it as simple as possible

Thank you

J

icon

Best answer by Ntsako 8 March 2022, 07:17

View original

2 replies

Hi J, Here is an article on the creation of designing workflow start form which also dwells into sending notifications, I hope it helps.
Designing a Nintex Workflow Start Form 

Thank you for this. A good start but I'm not sure how i can so that with my form. However I have something running now with a lot of "runIf" and it seems to work. Now to make the form look nice as its rather long at the moment with 13 sections.