Not applicable

1 email with items modified today- continue

When creating the workflow all the values in the columns read the column info instead of the item information.

ex. Title 1, milestone A - yes , milestone B -no

Title 2, milestone A - N/A, milestone B - no

instead I get

Title 1 Title 2, milesone1 milestone 2, yes N/A, no no

I've use the "For Each" but can't get it to work right.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
soni_tumu
Cloud Wanderer

Re: 1 email with items modified today- continue

Hello Patricia,

Can you explain the requirement a little more?

Usually you can get the items based on your requirement and get ID's of item. Use ID details in foreach and do the things on your requirement basis.

Not applicable

I have 3 lists of projects and their milestones. The milestones are choice columns Yes / No / N/A. The clients wants to get a weekly and/or daily email letting him know which milestones were passed only.

soni_tumu
Cloud Wanderer

Hello Patricia,

If I understand correctly, you need to get only the projects which have milestones column is having Yes. Then use Query List and filter the items based on the requirement. Store the IDs of items in a collection variable.

Loop through the each ID and get the details of projects and send the details to Team.

Or else you can get Project name column details too along with ID collections. This case you should use pop operation inside the loop to get ID and related project name. And the rest of operations are same.

Not applicable

Thank you Soni! I'll try that.

Not applicable

Let us know how it works out, Patricia van​, thanks!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

No working for me

0 Kudos
soni_tumu
Cloud Wanderer

Hello Patricia,

Can you follow as below:

1) Query List action: Here filter the items - Milestone A is equal to Yes or Milestone B is equal to Yes. You can add one more condition here - Modified time is in last 24 hrs.

Get Title's into a collection variable.

2)You can see list of Project Titles in that collection variable. I think you can use this to send details to your team.

If you create a site workflow with the above and can schedule it to run daily at one time.