Want to populate a line if discount value is present.

• 29 March 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi All,

I have  a requirement where i have to show the below line if the discount value is present. If the  discount value is 0.00 it should not show in the template page.

This line only to populate if discount value present.

" Price quoted includes [covered Contract line price discount] discount " 

I have tried the below condition but its not working as expected.

{IF "<<FlexHourAutomationCoveredContract_covProd_HCLS_Discount>>" != "0.00"  "Price quoted includes <<FlexHourAutomationCoveredContract_covProd_HCLS_Discount>> discount."  "" }

Here Field label is :<<FlexHourAutomationCoveredContract_covProd_HCLS_Discount>>

Any help on this will be appreciated. Thank you!

1 reply

Hi @Reshma , 

We have capabilities that can handle this logic without needing a word formula. We call them components. And you can find some documentation about components below:

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/docgen/docservices/#docgen-sfdc/Services/manageDDP/t_componentLibrary.htm%3FTocPath%3DUse%2520advanced%2520techniques%7CComponent%2520Library%7C_____0

You can make a component with the desired text, add logic and the result will be a tag for you to place in your template. You would just reference your discount field in the logic and set to 'greater than 0' or 'not equal to null' operator for your logic. An example of a component you would built is attached with the filter section highlighted. 

If you do not see the component group list on your DDPs, I'd recommend updating your package to the current AppExchange version.

Best,