cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

The Table Replication feature is not enabled for your account.

I am trialing the product and was trying to generate a simple doc and got the following.... The Table Replication feature is not enabled for your account. Include this Error Id if you contact Drawloop Support: 24872c9c-6a76-450b-bd52-84fba4a9bcdc

I have not created a complex document and wondering why I am getting this error.

Thanks.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Workflow Hero

Re: The Table Replication feature is not enabled for your account.

Hey Andrew Gill​, is this still the case ? Did you see the posts on the blog Diving a little deeper into Document Generation​..

Regardless, if this is for Doc Gen in Office 365 you shouldn't get this error.. Please get a ticket into support if you haven't already..

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Andrew,

You are receiving this error due to your trial license level being set to Standard while Table Replication is a Business level feature.

You can easily adjust your trial license by navigating to the DDP Admin tab, clicking the blue Modify Subscription Services button, and selecting 'Business' as your DDP Level. You can also reach out to the DDP Support Team who can make this adjustment to your license as well.

DDP Support

Phone: 949.242.0455 opt 2

Email: ddpsupport@nintex.com

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Just a heads-up that I moved this to the Document Generation​ space.

Thanks for posting!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hey Andrew Gill​,

Did Haley's post help out ? if so, can you please mark the answer .. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask..

Cheers.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

I had our Sandbox get refreshed so had to reinstall and need to recreate..  Will update soon.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Andrew Gill‌,

I wanted to follow up on this question to see if it was ever answered or resolved. I also see where it looks like you may have answered as a guest ("...I had our Sandbox get refreshed so had to reinstall and need to recreate...") just above this post. Are you are having trouble accessing your actual account? If so, we can get that resolved as well.

Please let us know so we can mark this as answered.

Thanks and Regards,

Patrick Kelligan

Accept as Solution Reply