Nintex and Salesforce CPQ integration

• 26 February 2019
  • 1 reply

We have Nintex licenses and installed in our salesforce enterprise org. We also use salesforce CPQ (steelbrick) for quotes. 

I created a quick delivery receipt. Our sales folks think that it should be in the exact format of the quote (from SBQ). Pulling quote line groups and line item data has been problematic, to say the least. I do not believe that the field relationships between steelbrick and nintex fields has been specified anywhere. I figured I'd ask what I was doing wrong here before I go to salesforce CPQ support. I'd prefer to use Nintex to generate a receipt. I've already generated a quote template in SBQ that has the feel I want, but using it breaks the workflows. Rather than troubleshoot that I'd ather have an easier Nintex Doc to upload.

I've tried mapping to Opportnities, Quotes, Quotes (CPQ), and tied relationships to quote groups, line items, etc. and can't seem to get any fields populated on my docgen package. Any help or direction would be appreciated from this customer.

1 reply

Hi Dave,

When using steelbrick with Nintex, you'll have to set the DocGen package to a SBQQ__c record type. And then add relationships to the SBQQ_QuoteLine__c object to get the line items.  Once you've set these up, you should see the appropriate tags in the 'field tagger' view. Be sure to set an order on your relationship if there's a particular order you'd like the line items to come in as.

I've attached some screen shots for reference.

Best,