Solved

Nintex Mobile forms for Salesforce

Badge +9

I'm very familiar with Nintex desktop and Mobile forms for SharePoint O365 and on-prem. But very new to what Nintex forms can do for Salesforce.

Is there a way we can create large Nintex 'Mobile/tablet" forms with Multiple sections/panels/lookups/repeating sections that connects directly to salesforce; same functionality as SharePoint. 

We want to be able to do the offline/sync functionality with Nintex forms but all on Salesforce. 

I came across this article but the form seems too simple and not offline/mobile to what we are trying to do. https://www.nintex.com/blog/whats-new-using-forms-nintex-workflow-salesforce/

Update:

I just learnt that a "Start event" on nintex workflow cloud can have "Nintex" as a connector, and Event "Form" and the form can be available on web or Nintex mobile. But I can see that the controls are very limited (no calculated fields, repeating sections, panels...etc), basically none of the advanced classic form capabilities. 

Any insight is greatly appreciated. 

icon

Best answer by DocFather_Ray 11 March 2019, 17:13

View original

2 replies

Badge +9
Sorry, if my question is very broad.. here is more details of what I'm basically looking to do/answers on the Nintex workflow cloud form is:
1- Add repeating sections (and nested repeating sections)!
2. Add images/attachments to repeating sections to be able to add metadata tags to the attachments.
3. Cascading look-ups on the form (how would that work if the form fields are not connected to a lookup list)?
4. Do images work in repeating sections for NWC form on Nintex for Windows 10 app?

And if that's not possible, is any of them on the roadmap? I cann't see anything on the roadmap for NWC forms!
https://roadmap.nintex.com/

Hi,

While NWC can be used to have Nintex Forms as an embedded Salesforce experience, I'd recommend using Nintex Forms for Sharepoint for your needs. As you've mentioned, there's some classic capabilities that aren't currently available in NWC that are for the Sharepoint version of Forms. App Studio can surface your Nintex Forms for Sharepoint to a mobile app the same way you can with NWC Forms. You can always create a workflow to push SFDC data to a Sharepoint List if you wish to use the lookup capability with your forms as well. You're Nintex workflow will still be able to update, create and delete data in Salesforce while maintaining the Form capabilities you're used to.

Hope this helps.