Is it possible to generate a Drawloop doc and attach it to an email alert that is sent out via a Salesforce Process?

• 14 March 2017
  • 6 replies

I have an email alert that is automatically sent out via a Salesforce Process. I would like to generate a Drawloop doc and attach it to the email alert. Is this possible?

6 replies

I have a similar question: I need to automatically generate a document and send an outgoing email with the document attached, based on a picklist value. So basically similar with the question above. Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

I think this might help you out: http://help.nintex.com/en-us/docgen/docservices/Default.htm#docgen-sfdc/Services/manageDDP/AutomatedDDPs.htm%3FTocPath%3… 

I really need it in an email alert.  I have an automated thank you email template that gets sent out for clients that visit our booth in a tradeshow.  I need the consent form that's generated to be sent with that thank you note.  Outbound messages aren't working.  Any other thoughts?

Badge +7

Giselle, automated DocGen package might not be enabled in your Org. There could be an additional cost for automation. Could you provide your Org ID so we can confirm?   

00Do0000000KAkK  

Thanks,
Giselle

Badge +7

Giselle, an account manager will be reaching out to you.