cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Images to be automatically adapted inside a word document table.

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I'm new using drawloop and my question is as follows. Lets suppose that we have 3 images and they are too large, however I want to put them inside a word document using the tag <<image0>> (and this increases according with the number of images. How ever the images are being like cropped inside the table. Any ideias to solve my problem? Do I have to reajust the size of the image inside salesforce before uploading ? Or drawloop inside word can do that ?

Best Regards and sorry for the bother

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nintex Newbie

Re: Images to be automatically adapted inside a word document table.

Jump to solution

Hi Luis!

Regardless of the size of the image in Salesforce, you can adjust the size of the image in your template by utilizing dynamic image replacement. To do this:

1. Insert a placeholder image and adjust the size that you want your SF image to be

2. Make sure you are in the "Home" section in the Ribbon

3. On the far right-hand side, click on Select, then click "Selection Pane"

4. Click on your placeholder image and then change the name of the highlighted image with the field tag

Here is a quick tutorial screencast.

2014-04-15_1032 - Drawloop-Support's library

No need for apologies. These questions are one of the reasons for this community site. If you have any in-depth questions or need further clarification with more complex use cases, you can also contact our support team at ddpsupport@nintex.com as well.

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Re: Images to be automatically adapted inside a word document table.

Jump to solution

Thanks Tommy. I will look into that right away

0 Kudos