cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

I have 20 DDPs in my Salesforce org. Out of those i need to show only 3 to the user in the section of "Select the DDP to run". Out of the 3 , 2 DDPs should be shown by default and the remaining 1 should be shown based on a specific condition(This is handl

I have 20 DDPs in my Salesforce org. Out of those i need to show only 3 to the user in the section of "Select the DDP to run". Out of the 3 , 2 DDPs should be shown by default and the remaining 1 should be shown based on a specific condition(This is handled by me). I require assistnace for dipalying those 2 default DDPs for everyone.

Labels: (1)
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: I have 20 DDPs in my Salesforce org. Out of those i need to show only 3 to the user in the section of "Select the DDP to run". Out of the 3 , 2 DDPs should be shown by default and the remaining 1 should be shown based on a specific condition(This is h

Riya Bansode, are your running this is Lightning or Classic?

Document Nerd
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: I have 20 DDPs in my Salesforce org. Out of those i need to show only 3 to the user in the section of "Select the DDP to run". Out of the 3 , 2 DDPs should be shown by default and the remaining 1 should be shown based on a specific condition(This is h

Riya Bansode‌ if you are using classic, you can use filters to limit what the user can see.

Here is a video overview: Button Parameters - YouTube 

Documentation on buttons. Look at filters and filtertypes: Button Wizard field reference 

Document Nerd
0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Highlighted
Workflow Hero

Vincent Cabral‌, any suggestions on Lightning?

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

You can use a button in Lightning.  The interface has been stylized for lightning. 

Document Nerd
0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply