Error Message - Problem Modifying the Page Layout

I'm using the Setup Wizard in Salesforce to get started with Drawloop. I've tried a few times now and continue to see an error at the final step: Basic Buttons. The error message is "There was a problem modifying layouts. Does anyone know how to get around this? I'm trying to add the Basic Buttons to a standard object (Opportunity).

4 replies

Badge +4

Dear ‌,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so please confirm what version of Drawloop Nintex you have installed. 

Cheers 

Sophie

Hi Sophie -

I'm actually Lori... I posted a comment on John Stalling's post (had gotten the same error during the setup process) but then realized I just needed to manually create the button I needed. I deleted my comment once my problem was resolved but it must've already gotten through to support. Sorry for the trouble. I now have several more questions about an invoice I'm trying to create. Is it best to ask my questions one at a time or list them all in one message. Still learning about Drawloop and hoping what I need to do can be done.

Thanks,

Lori

Sent from my iPhone

Badge +4

Hi Lori, 

Please reach out to us at ddpsupport@nintex.com so we can assist you with all your inquiries. 

Cheers 

Sophie

I am also getting the error message "There was a problem modifying layouts." after installing the latest update.

No resolution for this yet?