3 questions (I just inherited an previously establish org)
1) Can a document be used in multiple DDPs or does a copy need to be created for each DDP?
2) When migrating DDPs and I have the same document associated with multiple DDPs in the destination org does it create copies of that doc?
3) I currently have multiple copies of the same doc 1 for each DDP: I am desiring to clean that up if I can associate the same doc to multiple DDPs.
Sorry as I have a feeling these questions might be basic but my exposure to Drawloop is novice at this point & the person who used to manage these is no longer here.
1. Yes, the same template can be used in multiple Document Packages.
2. Yes, we currently do not override existing documents in the destination org.
3. I believe you are just confirming the answer to #1. The answer is yes the same template can be used across multiple Document Packages.