Solved

Contact error

• 31 March 2020
  • 2 replies

I'm so glad I found the Nintex for Salesforce community!  I'm as green as green can be, and I'm hoping for some help on this error:

• A contact is required for this DocGen Package. There are no available contacts for this record.

I have selected "Contact Required" for this DocGen Package, which runs from a custom object (Session).  The Session object has a lookup field to contact, Primary Contact.  It also has a lookup field to Account, which includes both a Primary Contact and multiple Contact affiliations.  I thought I had set these object relationships up in the relationships section, but apparently not?  Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by leighburke 3 April 2020, 04:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@jredwine How are you currently running the Document Package, is this via the Lightning Component? The lightning component will not work with contact selection on custom objects. You may need to use a button instead, the button wizard will allow you to select the contact field(https://help.nintex.com/en-US/docgen/docservices/#docgen-sfdc/Services/setup/RunDDPsLightning.htm). 

Thanks so much, @leighburke! This was, indeed, the problem. Once I used the button instead of the Lightning Component, it worked just fine.