Solved

migration tool

• 28 April 2016
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Where can I find information about moving my DrawLOOP DDPs and associated docs from a sandbox into testing/production orgs?  My google search 'moving DDP to production' turns up some old info about a migration tool.  But that doesn't provide anything helpful.  Any input would be appreciated. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by tommy_mckinzie 29 April 2016, 15:40

View original

2 replies

Badge +4

Great question!

Here is a link to our documentation regarding how to migrate DDP's:

http://help.nintex.com/en-US/docgen/docservices/#zz-TaggedUpdates/LOOP%20Document%20Services/getStarted/Migrate%20DDPs.h…

Here is a link to a video tutorial as well:

Migrate DDPs - YouTube

Here are a few things to keep in mind prior to migrating as well:

1) Be sure that Connected Apps is Disabled in both orgs (DDP Admin Tab | Configuration | Settings)

2) Confirm that the 2 following IP Ranges are in your Network Settings for both orgs (Setup | Network Settings)

a. 76.12.32.210 to 76.12.32.222

b. 204.12.67.172 to 204.12.67.172

3) Make sure the Target Org User has been given the DDP Admin Permission set

4) Make sure the "Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated" and "Lock sessions to the domain in which they were first used" checkboxes are unchecked (Setup | Session Settings)

5) Make sure that the user in both the source and target orgs does NOT have any "Single Sign-On" permissions enabled.

Badge +1

That worked fine.  I haven't had to do it in a while but I have another DDP in testing that will soon get moved to production so I'll return to these instructions and try again soon.  Thanks