Which Copy Type should I use??

• 30 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi there!

I need to replicate data on a legal document we use.  The document uses data from our custom Contracts object as well as our custom Program object.  Our sales people can sell multiple Products in 1 opportunity which then become a Program for each product selected.  If there are multiple Products sold, I need to show that in my Enrollment Form.  Per screenshot below, each "Program" will have the below data needing to show up on our document.5150i1EBEFDC97F36F655.png

So if there are 3 Programs, then all this needs to be replicated 3 times.  I can't quite figure out what Copy Type would be best to use and how to set it up

1 reply

Per the program object is this a one to many child object off the contract? If so to replicate this I would use "Table Replication". This will create a new table of data per record. I would guess you want to hide some gridlines for formatting but this should achieve the same desirved design and branding of the doc.

https://help.nintex.com/en-US/docgensf/Templates/TableSlideReplication.htm?Highlight=table%20replication

Let me know if this helps. If it does please mark as "Solved".