Not applicable

When trying to download a report we get the following error message. An error has occurred. Include this Error Id if you contact Drawloop Support: cda5bd66-6657-4a05-8201-d80ad707a426

When trying to download a report we get the following error message. "An error has occurred. Include this Error Id if you contact Drawloop Support: cda5bd66-6657-4a05-8201-d80ad707a426"

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sophie_timu
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: When trying to download a report we get the following error message. An error has occurred. Include this Error Id if you contact Drawloop Support: cda5bd66-6657-4a05-8201-d80ad707a426

Hi There are several reasons this could be happening.

• The user/profile may not have access to the folder where the report lives
  • The report may be too large and is causing an issue
  • Ensure also that the Report Type is marked 'Deployed'

If none of the above solutions work for you please raise a case for our Support Team to investigate further.

0 Kudos
ryan_oleary
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: When trying to download a report we get the following error message. An error has occurred. Include this Error Id if you contact Drawloop Support: cda5bd66-6657-4a05-8201-d80ad707a426

Nancy Prosko​,

If you found Sophie's suggestion helpful would you please mark it as helpful or correct?

Cheers,

Ryan

savvyjd
Nintex Newbie

I get this at random one user tries to download as original. The PDFs work fine, but not the originals -which we need because the formatting isn't always correct. The user is not a SFDC Admin, and I do not want to make them a SFDC Admin. I feel like I've looked at this a hundred times now -I've already triple checked that the role and profile are on each of the DDPs. I've tried looking at all the permissions for the Profile. I don't see anything that is missing. But this happens every week with random DDPs for one user. 

"An error has occurred. Include this Error Id if you contact Drawloop Support: c116d28f-2197-4f39-b24f-8116ee75d8ff"

This occurred on one DDP after 4 others were successfully run. But it has failed on the others before, this is the first time it has failed on this particular DDP. This is failing for running Thank You Letters for donors. 

0 Kudos
ryan_oleary
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Hey Jennifer,

This looks like a different error than the one originally brought up in this thread. I recommend submitting a case to ddpsupport@nintex.com and working with our team to get this issue resolved.

Cheers,

Ryan

0 Kudos