Solved

User has insufficient privilege after app update

Yesterday I updated our Nintex Drawloop package to its most current release.  When I did that, several of our super users can no longer access the DocGen Packages to make updates.  There were no changes applied to the Permission Sets, Sharing Rules, profile or users.  When the user attempts to open the DocGen Packages page, they receive the following message:

Insufficient Privilege: You no not have the permissions needed to access Profile.

An unexpected error has occurred.  Your solution provider has been notified. (Loop)

What am I missing?  Why can the user no longer access this page?

icon

Best answer by jolene_white 2 June 2018, 00:16

View original

4 replies

Badge +3

Hi Jolene -Try going to the DocGen Admin object > click Users in the right-hand side > then click User Permissions and ensure the user is listed under 'Admins'.

Listing the users here usually resolves the permission issues for me. 

The problem ended up being, that with the latest Nintex Drawloop release, you now have to give the user access to the Setup menu.  The person I spoke with on the Help Desk had another client with the same issue. He's going to bring it to the product team for review.

Do you know if they ever fixed this, Jolene? It's April 2020, I had the same situation after an update. User needed access to modify packages. Was an Admin in the DocGen Admin area, but no access with same error message. Giving access to the Setup Menu worked. I wonder if it's because of the ability to set security via role and profile in the package...

I am having the same issue. How did you provide access to the setup menu?