K2 Task List Web Part didn't show Task List Item

• 9 January 2006
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
Any body can help me..?

I added K2 Task List Web Part on my SPS.
Yesterday before I have installed Out of Office component on my K2 Server, It's still ok, it can show task list.

But after I installed Out of Office component, Task List Webpart didn't show any tasklist any more.

I am not sure about this.

I would appreciate for helping me.

Regards,

Haidar Usman

2 replies

Badge +8
Can you be more specific when you say 'Task List Webpart didn't show any tasklist any more'? Is there an error, or is the message 'No detail to display'?

If it is 'No detail to display', are you sure that the user actually has tasks? For example, when you installed and tested the 'Out of Office' component, you may have redirected your tasks to another user which means that your task list will be empty - open the K2 Workspace worklist to see if the user actually has tasks allocated to them.

If there are tasks on the Workspace's Worklist but not on the SPS Task list web part, chances are that there is an issue with passing the user credentials to the K2.net server when connecting via the SPS task list. You can run K2.net server in console mode to see if the correct user is being authenticated when opening the SPS task list.
Badge +1
My Ploblem is solved now. I have to configure kerberos authentication, because SPS, K2 in separate machine.

Thanks,...