Removing blank lines between replicating tables

• 7 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello, all. I'm having a problem that I can't seem to get around and need a little guidance from the community. I'm using replicating tables to try to get the output looking the way the client needs.  Ultimately, they would like it to look like the first image, but it ends up looking like the second due to a blank line that gets inserted after each table. 

My data is coming from a SOQL query that contains an inner query.  My template design has an outer table that will serve as the container (and will draw the box) and an inner table that will hold the repeating table/rows and will draw the line down the center (see the third image).

Is there a way to suppress the blank line at the end of each table? If not, could anyone suggest another way of tackling this layout?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

hi @JimW ,

Wanted to follow up on this post to make sure you got the assistance you were looking for. 

Please let me know if you are good to go on this post or if there is still outstanding formatting .

Thanks!

Brent

Hello, @Brent_Doc.  I did not get this one solved.  My work around for the time being was to remove the borders from around the inner table.  The blank line is not as noticeable.  From what I've read elsewhere, this has more to do with Word than it does Nintex.  If you have suggestions to try, I'm all for it.  🙂  Thanks for the reply!