Navigating to PDF from a Flow Button

Hi,

I'm using Drawloop.

I want my community Salesforce users to be able to click on a button in a Screen Flow that will generate a PDF so they can view and sign it.

Can someone share with me the URL to generate the PDF?

I tried to following one, but I receive nothing:

/apex/loop__looplus?eid={!RecordId}&ddpids=a0f7Z00000HI1teQAD&deploy=a0dw000000CC4Wm&autorun=true

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi, in order to use Drawloop with the Flow Builder, you'd have to use the Apex action to call for our service. You can read more about this here: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-Drawloop-DocGen/Drawloop-DocGen-in-Salesforce-Flow/ta-p/115266

Please note that triggering the action from the Flow Builder is an addition feature. Please reach out to your account manager to discuss if this feature has already been enabled for your account.

Thank you for your answer.
I tried to use the apex action, but I want it to be on a preview mode before the user downloads the PDF.
Is it possible?
Badge +7

Yes, if you follow the steps under the

1. Configure ‘Preview DocGen’ Screen Component.

When I say "Preview", I mean that I want my end users to be able to view the PDF. I'm expecting the PDF to automatically open for them once they click on a certain Flow button.
The screen component only displays a running bar that indicates the percent that has been left until the PDF is ready for download.