How to include a document in a DDP based on multiple logical conditions

• 6 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have a document that I only want to be included in the doc package when a field from an object has a certain value (Account.AnnualRevenue > 0) AND when the delivery option is not Print. I am able to implement one or the other of those two conditions by setting the Delivery Options to Advanced and setting the condition as shown in th escreenshots.But I can't figure out how to have both of those conditions apply at the same time.

Can anyone tell me if there's a way to only include a document if two conditions apply?

Thanks,

Joe Pescatello

2 replies

With some help from Joe at Nintex support, I found out how to get this done and thought I'd share it. In the advanced delivery options on a document in a document package, you can perfom a logical AND operation as follows:

section is Included If

data field: <<deliveryName>><<Account_Annual_Revenue>><<Account_Text_Field>>

equals

value: eDocs,,0

This will include the document in the package if

1. User chooses eDocs as the delivery type

2. The Annual Revenue field on the Account is empty

3. The Text Field field on the Account is empty.

The <<fields>> are just strung together with nothing in between them and the values are separated by commas. They will all have the same comparison operator applied to them (in this case, EQUALS), which is somewhat restrictive, but it’s better than nothing.

Hi Pescjj,

I've tried this solution and it doesnt seem to be working in my case.. Did you get this to work?

thanks