workflow emails are now sending blank body text

• 15 March 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I have a nintex workflow that has been working succesfully, sending out emails with the correct text on 0365. Now the workflow is completing succesfully, and no text in the body is appearing. 

i pulled the html into a viewer and i can see the html is correct;. 

has anyone else had this problem?

i have also run a test notification and it is sending back "test" text

5 replies

Badge +1

I've just seen the same issue... 

To identical libraries with indentical workflows and email actions, have just sent out blank body emails... 

Did you find a cause...

Cheers

Russ

Badge +9

Hi Guys,

Can I ask which actions you are using? Is this the Send Email action? If so, how is it configured (Internal or External Sending).

When you receive the email, is the body visibly blank but still an HTML body (e.g. not rendering), or is the HTML body completely empty?

Thanks

Callum

Badge +1

Rebuilding the email from scratch (newly created email element) fixed my problem.  If you copy the email element, it is broken like the original.  Note that you can copy out the html and just re-assign the variables in the new email.

Badge +3

I'm having the same issue with a brand new workflow.

The emails send to the correct addresses and use the correct title, based on the list lookup but that's it.

The email content is entirely blank. When I try to view the source in Outlook, there's nothing included in the email body.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I have a client experiencing the same issue. Brand new workflow, random flexi-task emails are rendering entirely blank. Is the best current option still the same - to copy / paste the HTML and reconfigure the variables? No other identified solution?