cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

"For development use only" displayed in emails, watermark for nintex workflow? What does this mean and how do I get rid of it (full license holder)

Hi,

I'm getting a watermark in nintex work flow (office 365) and also when emails are sent they're having ***For development use only*** precede the email subject. Any idea what caused this, another developer here said he updated the office 365 app last week but I have checked our subscription and all appears well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alec

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: "For development use only" displayed in emails, watermark for nintex workflow? What does this mean and how do I get rid of it (full license holder)

Hi Alec,

I'm with Nintex and we're looking at resolving this issue as quickly as possible. This should not have any impact on running workflows other than what you have experienced with the email.

If you are still facing this issue, a temporary workaround would be:

1. Open the workflow

2. Publish Workflow: In the publish workflow dialog, there is a new option labelled "Assigned use." Select "production" and publish the workflow. You should no longer see this issue for that specific workflow.

Regards,

Tze

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: "For development use only" displayed in emails, watermark for nintex workflow? What does this mean and how do I get rid of it (full license holder)

Hi,

When publishing I don't have the "Assigned Use" option available.

workflow.PNG

Thanks,

Alec

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Hi Alec

You should no longer see the watermark for the moment, as it is a feature for our subscription customers. If you are not able to see the "Assigned use" option in publishing, try republishing your workflow and reloading in the designer.

Regards,

Tze

0 Kudos