Anyone has seen this message before?
Error received while running a workflow in production: "Connection to SPO DS failed".
Nothing comes up in forum search :-(
The error comes up just before creating a site collection or an action set with Elevated App Permissions, on a workflow that used to work fine for months.
Restarting the workflow with a full admin login also failed twice, and randomly succeed after the third time .
I've asked a colleague to have a look at this, this does not look like an error from our side and looks like an issue authentication (DS = Directory Service).
If possible, are you able to PM me the Workflow History page URL and I'll ask someone to take a look into it.
Thanks Callum Bundy and apologies that I didn't get notified or see the response until today.
As you know we are talking to both Microsoft support and Nintex support, and I will spare the details but will post a final update (if any) when there is one.