I have a form that requires a field change to complete a workflow, and in the notification email that goes out used to be a link to the form in edit mode using the format:
[Site URL]/Lists/[List Name]/editform.aspx?id=[ID]
This looks like it works OK, but when you click on the link it opens a blank form. I've also tried typing out the URL with the only variable being the ID number, but this results in a Page Cannot Be Found error. Am I missing something in the URL?
We are using Nintex Workflow 365 & Forms 365. Also, just a note, this is not to open a task form, just a regular form.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Solved! Go to Solution.
To help you Nintex newbies like me looking at this post...
1. Open the list item in edit mode and copy the url.
2. Open the email notification action in the workflow.
3. Click the "Insert" tab, then click the "Link" button and paste the form URL into the "Address:" line. Right click on the form and click on properties, then copy and paste the URL into the address line.
4. Then you will delete anything after the aspx.?ID= sign
5. Click on the "Item Properties" tab and then insert the "ID" after the = sign.