cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradiptanayak20
Nintex Newbie

error publishing workflow. A response was returned that did not come from the Workflow Manager. Status code = 503: Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

why I am getting this while publishing.

error publishing workflow. A response was returned that did not come from the Workflow Manager. Status code = 503:
Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Client ActivityId : e80ddc9d-6030-3000-a313-40fa72651867.
If the problem persists, contact Nintex support, and quote:
Correlation ID: 730893b2-e8eb-4c1e-98ac-f0204b8a1dab
Tenant ID: *********************************
Time (UTC): 2017-03-08 16:12:43

Some time if i close the browser & try again I could publish.

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
13 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: error publishing workflow. A response was returned that did not come from the Workflow Manager. Status code = 503: Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Probably something was wrong with the Nintex Workflow Designer/ Execution service. Just check in such case the https://status.nintex.com/  page.

Currently I see that there are some problems:

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos
pradiptanayak20
Nintex Newbie

Re: error publishing workflow. A response was returned that did not come from the Workflow Manager. Status code = 503: Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

thanks for quick reply but how come if close it and try to publish it work some time. I think it Nintex workflow server issue. I am frustrated by closing and republlising 

Automation Master
Automation Master

I would compare it to restarting the IIS, or deploying a solution. During that process, even though the machine is usually not responsive it can occasionally return you the data you're requesting for

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos
pradiptanayak20
Nintex Newbie

But I am using Nintex o365 Workflow not on-permisses.

pradiptanayak20
Nintex Newbie

also find the error I am facing while opening existing & while crating newError while creating New WorkflowError while opening exsting

Automation Master
Automation Master

I know you do, I was just trying to compare this behaviour to something we, working with SharePoint, are all familiar with

Seriously - Nintex is deploying fixes and patches, the service is down but occasionally it is responsive. Monitor the status page and don't give up.

Or just leave it for an hour or two, don't get frustrated

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos
aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

Does this behavior only happen with a certain workflow or is it all workflows in the environment?

Is it only existing workflows or also new workflows?

Does this behavior occur if you create a workflow with only one action in it and publish?

0 Kudos
pradiptanayak20
Nintex Newbie

there is no certainty when and which workflow it occur. Some time if modify one Action it happen. Some time Save occur fine but when I publish it goes wrong. Some time when i try to open it goes for infinite loading and fail.

0 Kudos
aaron_labiosa
Nintex Newbie

It does happen with a test single action work flow though?

0 Kudos