O365: Form Variable that calculates a future date

I am new to creating a variable to be used on the New Responsive Form that will calculate a future date when taking into consideration two columns wi...

• By ltooks
  • December 06, 2021  09:30

O365: Calculated column needs to calculate the dif...

I am currently using SharePoint O365 custom list with a New Responsive Form. I am looking for a way to utilize my calculated column to calculate the ...

• By ltooks
  • December 06, 2021  06:02

Nintex Online Query User Profile or Query Azure

I am looking for a way to check if a user exists either in User Profile or Azure. Currently if a user has been disabled or doesn't exist the workf...

Redirection

Hi.... I have been able to redirect users to an alternate URL from the 'action panel' when they submit or cancel, however, I am attempting to redirec...

• By sheree
  • December 01, 2021  16:19

Workflow Notification - Yes/No = Urgent Formulae

Hi All, New here so i am sure this is super easy for most. I have form with a simple tick box to state if the request is "Urgent". Within the...

Access Denied Issue while workflow starts by on it...

I am getting below error while i tried to start workflow on item created. If i try manually, it works fine. Activity in progress Retrying...

Comparing two person fields - when both are null, ...

In my workflow, I have a Run If step. I would like the actions in it to only run when two person fields are different. The problem I'm experiencing...

• By sgrams
  • November 19, 2021  11:14

Nintex Marketing Text Inserted Into Email Actions

On several occasions marketing text from Nintex has been inserted into e-mail actions in workflows. The latest is the following: New SharePoint On...

• By David-
  • November 16, 2021  07:27
Rank

Image in Email Body for Nintex Workflow for Office...

Topic Insert Image in Email Body for "Send An Email" action in Nintex Workflow for Office 365. Additional Information To be...

Rank

App Studio apps no longer load after updating to A...

Issue After updating an Apple device to IOS 15, Nintex App Studio apps may stop loading. Resolution Re-build the app in Nintex Ap...