dynamic images on word template

Following the simple procedure i try to change the reference name in selection pan but i can't change the name given from word to the controller. Who...

• By nikilan
  • April 19, 2021  05:58

Nintex Forms in SPO extremely slow

Does anyone use Nintex Forms in SharePoint online? Our dev team has just started developing with it online and a simple form with nothing complex...

• By Melita2
  • April 18, 2021  15:23

Document Generation Table collection

Hello. I'm trying to use Document Generation in O365, where I'm populating a table from collection data. Issue here is if the collection looks like...

Stages in a Responsive form - What is the correct ...

Hello! I currently have a form with multiple panels. Each panel pertains to a particular group and stage in the process. The process and stages are ...

Array inside a Dictionary variable

Hi, I am trying to call an API, but one of the field the API needs is an array. I have tried building the dictionary with a text field with th...

Nintex responsive designer - required field based...

I have a field required based on a choice in a choice field. That works fine contains([Form].[Booking type],"Demo") But when I want to h...

Nintex subscription

Is it possible for clients paying for the Nintex Workflow subscription to mix & match workflows and forms from different platforms i.e. consuming...

• By aporter
  • April 14, 2021  21:33

How to get/display the forms last published date a...

I am looking for a way to display to the end-user the last modified/publish date and version number of the form. not when a user saves/submits the fo...

Getting CORS error while calling Component workflo...

Hi, I have a very simple component workflow and the API URL to invoke it. I am tring to call this Component Wrokflow API from Javascript inside o...

• By muthu
  • April 13, 2021  18:25

Nintex Free trial

Hi , I have added the Nintex free trial app in my site , but after adding also am not able to create any workflow using the app it's not even openin...