Required Approval Process Nintex O365

Hey all! Need a little help here with an O365 workflow build. We are using "Start a Task Process" in the hopes of setting up an approval that nee...

Classic Nintex Form Repeating section with calcula...

So, this is my second post on here and I'm hoping to def get some help on this one desperately. I'm working a repeating section on Nintex 2013 Cla...

Hide group on Nintex O365 form

I have created a Nintex form that includes 2 groups. I would like to hide the second group until after the form data for group A has been submitted....

• By HB
  • July 22, 2021  07:52

Show info from repeating section clean on Email an...

I created a multi lines of text field and created the fields I needed on o365 Nintex forms, the data in the RS is in xml format. Is there a way to ge...

401 Error When Starting O365 workflow

Hi all, When starting a workflow on a SPO list, we sometimes get an 401 Error like below in screenshot. Can somebody set me of the right ...

Microsoft Flow Migration

Good morning, Do you have a tool that migrates Microsoft Flows to Nintex workflow in the cloud or on the lists or libraries?

Insert Carriage Return in Text Box Title

I have created a dual language English Spanish form, in which the English title of each question is followed by the Spanish, e.g.: Market / Mercado...

Web Request - Get Multiple Property Values from Re...

On a new responsive form in O365 I have a Web Request control that validates a postal address. I get a response with details about the address incl...

Update one XML item in a Repeating Section issues

Hello, I am trying to use an Update XML action to modify one specific item in a repeating section. The XML is stored in Multi-line plain text fi...

Strip email address from people picker field

I thought I saw the answer to this question, but after a long time searching, I was not able to find it. In a workflow, I'd like to strip/extract t...