Nintex Forms in SharePoint online - String Validat...

Hi Team, I have a requirement user will enter the description and I have to validate the description is unique or not. can you please tell me h...

• By Rahman
  • May 13, 2022  04:04

Workflow 365 Task List Content Type Broken

Rookie mistake. In the default Nintex Task List I wanted to hide some of the task fields. I did this and reordered the fields. Unfortunately, while ...

Convert Document to PDF in SPO

Hi team, We are doing a migration from SharePoint 2016 to SPO. We are using some convert to document actions in our on-premise Nintex workflow...

Validation on Peoplepicker

Hi Nintex Forum I would like to have validation rule on a People Picker field. I have to check if the picked user has a specific Mail Domain ("@domai...

Suspended Workflows

Hello, I received suspended information. Previously, for old users when filling out the leave request form, the workflow went well and smoothly witho...

Can we do Rest Api calls in Nintex new responsive ...

Hi Team, Can we do Rest Api calls in Nintex new responsive forms? Please suggest. Thanks!

Opening form created in the new form designer, is ...

As the title says, is there a way to default the view of groups to collapsed? Have some very long forms and having to collapse them every time I open...

Lookup Function based on 3 (or multiple) Values

I don't think this is possible, but I thought I would ask the question to see if anyone has any ideas. In a New Responsive form, I am trying to...

How to disable edit mode for SharePoint users/Secu...

I have created Responsive form and added Group1 and Group 2 controls on the form. My requirements are: 1. I have to add 2 security groups to the ...

• By pooja22
  • April 28, 2022  11:59
Rank

Approval form not opening for few approvers

Issue Approval form not opening for few approvers Error Code This <site>Sharepoint.com page can't be found ...