actionable emails

Badge +6

Friends,

I have configured actionable emails in workflow and it seems that it completes the task but task modified by does not show task assignee's name? How can we hold someone accountable for task?

Am I missing something here?

Please advise.

4 replies

Badge +9

Hi Nehal,

Sorry I missed this earlier.

Because of the way that Add-Ins work in Office 365, we can't impersonate the user when completing the task (Nintex provides the infrastructure for receiving the task outcome from the card or Lazy Approval, and then completes the task on behalf of the user).

My question would be, given this is a limitation, what would suit your purposes for tracking this information? If we were able to write to a separate field or into the comments field the user who did complete the task, would that be sufficient?

Callum

Badge +6

Hi Callum

I think if we can capture assignee's name and capture status something like " Completed by John on 2 July 2018" or something of this sort which is read only?

Comments field is utilized for document comments in our workflow.

Regards,

Nehal

Badge +9

Thanks Nehal,

I don't think we have the ability to have read-only properties unfortunately. Let me look at what we can do here, my team is looking into a few things related to tasks & comments now so we may be able to get something sorted here.

Thanks,

Callum

Badge +6

Thank you Callum,

Good to know someone is listening to user voice.

Looking forward to hear from Nintex team.

Regards,