Workflow status error: Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user. After manually running a Nintex workflow on an existing item.

Badge +3

Greetings,

I am not able to manually kick off the same workflow more than once on an existing item after the workflow has been terminated. Getting error: "Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user." when I check the status for more information.

202973_pastedImage_1.png

Has anyone seen this same behavior? I am able to do with the on-prem Nintex version.

Any suggestions or comments is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tam

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Are you possibly referencing another item in your workflow somewhere (by ID potentially)? What does your workflow do, precisely? I'm in O365 and haven't experienced this before, so I'm intrigued.

Badge +9

Hi ‌,

It shouldn't be like this, what you can do is try to create a new item and test it, if you want to test the same item then using copy item action just make a copy of that item and test it, delete existing item.

Thanks,

Badge +4

hello,

I know this is one year later but maybe it helps. Here's what i found.

Error "Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user." When Accessing Task Form - Nintex Knowledge Base 

Adriana

Hi, did anyone find a resolution to this?

thanks