Solved

Workflow status and history lists

• 2 March 2015
  • 5 replies

Badge +8

Guys,

I am used to working with the Nintex On Prem version but I recently started working with Nintex for Office 365. I am having some basic questions here.

I am struggling with my workflow history... Below a screenshot of my list, the "Leave Request" column is the workflow status column. However, my column remains empty after running my workflow. I was expecting the "In Progress, Completed, Errored" information here.

• Am I wrong, different behaviour in O365? I have tried on multiple lists/libs & sites.
  • How to create a new wf history list?

Capture.PNG

I am working with a trial version atm.

Thanks,

Glenda

icon

Best answer by christopheraucq 2 March 2015, 13:07

View original

5 replies

Badge +9

Hi Glenda,

Welcome in O365 world ;-)

You need to use this action: Set Workflow Status.

Best regards,

Christophe

Badge +8

Christophe,

Thanks. I already was aware of this action but this does mean that the default statuses are not available for Nintex for Office 365 like in the On Prem version? So that you always manually need to configure Completed, In Progress, etc. as well.

Just want to be sure that Nintex is doing the correct things on my environment

Any ideas about the history list creation?

Glenda

Badge +9

Glenda,

From my experience, I do not remember seing those values in the column itself.

That is why I have used this action.

To check the workflow status, you need to go the workflow page.

Christophe

Badge +9

Regarding Status columns the current situation is explained in this post - https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/nintex-for-office-365/blog/2016/01/11/show-workflow-status-in-offi…

Let's hope it improves soon! - Please voice in uservoice on links in comments in above post.

Badge +9

Workflow history situation is explained here - Where to find nintex workflow history in office 365 site pretty much no central list