Adding custom items in the right-click menu in viewflow pages

• 25 August 2008
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi, 

I want to add custom items in the right-click menu when users right click the current process icon in the viewflow page.

For exapmle, when users right click on the process icon "waiting feedbacks" in the viewflow page, I would like to add a link of "open receiver's detail page" in the menu. 

Is this possible?

Best Regards,
Kai 

3 replies

Badge +4

This is not possible.

The ViewFlow component is an ActiveX component and it only raises one event which is capturable via JavaScript and that is the ItemActivated event (double clicking on the control). So, you could override the double click so that instead of taking users to the reports as it normally does, it displays a menu, etc, or you could disassemble the ViewFlow ActiveX component, add the desired functionality, recompile it, and stick it back up on the server. Neither of these options is going to be supported by SourceCode/K2 and so I don't recommend them, but if you absolutely needed the functionality....

Badge +11
You might want to double-check the software license agreement before disassembling it.
Badge +4

icon-quote.gifDavidL:
You might want to double-check the software license agreement before disassembling it.

Yeah, what he said.