cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Workflow Publish/Save Name Error : Cannot connect to the workflow manager to check the name of this workflow. (Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.)

Jump to solution

This is not an error I have seen before, only shows up when trying to Publish or Save a workflow.

- SharePoint Designer Workflows are publishing and ruining ok

- Account is Site Collection Administrator

- Opening existing Nintex workflows on the site just show up as blank (no error message on designer)

- Existing Nintex workflows are running ok (but can't edit them as above)

- Can't create any new Nintex workflows

anyone had this before, just about to reinstall Nintex WF app on the site

Labels: (1)
18 Replies
Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Re: Workflow Publish/Save Name Error : Cannot connect to the workflow manager to check the name of this workflow. (Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.)

Jump to solution

Uninstalled and then reinstalled the Nintex Workflow App but there was no change to the issue.

0 Kudos
Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Re: Workflow Publish/Save Name Error : Cannot connect to the workflow manager to check the name of this workflow. (Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.)

Jump to solution

I've contacted Nintex Support - looks like it may be a back-end issue.

0 Kudos
mwilliams82
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I am as well experiencing the same issue.  I'm also seeing weird things with Nintex Forms no longer running custom JavaScript files.  

Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

If you're still seeing the issue can you please raise with Nintex support.

0 Kudos
pierrenouet
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hello Warwick,

I got the same problem today with Internet Explorer.

But, you can create your workflow with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Edge.

Since the workflow is created, you can still modify it with IE.

I hope it works for you, too.

mwilliams82
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I wish that were the case for me it doesn't work in Chrome, Firefox, or IE.

Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Unfortunately broken in all browsers, looks to be a backend Nintex/MS integration.

0 Kudos
TomaszPoszytek
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

I think the best way to start investigation from in such abnormal behavior is to go to https://status.nintex.com and check if services are working properly.

jaapsteenis
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Had de the same issue Friday around 12:00 CET, later on it was gone, suspect it was a platform issue so indeed wise advice to check for the nintex platform status.