cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cbeene
Nintex Newbie

With Repeating Sections in forms - Can you add the new row to the top of the repeating section.

Jump to solution

I'm using repeating sections to provide a space to take notes at weekly meeting on projects.  I want my new, empty row to be created at the top of the space, not at the bottom.  This way my newest notes are at the top.  Is there a way to do this?

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: With Repeating Sections in forms - Can you add the new row to the top of the repeating section.

Jump to solution

Never came across this requirement before, but it makes sense.   You might want to post it on User Voice as a feature request: Customer Feedback for Nintex 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
cbeene
Nintex Newbie

Re: With Repeating Sections in forms - Can you add the new row to the top of the repeating section.

Jump to solution

Good idea.  I will do that.

Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Excellent, hope to see it implemented into the product in the future.   

0 Kudos
praios81
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I don't think this feature is available at the moment.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Would you mind selecting a Correct answer so we can close this one out?   From me suggesting you place it on user voice was my way of saying its not a currently supported feature out of the box.     Thanks