Solved

When can we expect new release of Nintex Office 365

• 13 January 2017
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +5

With InspireX 2017 right around the corner, will there be any new features added to Nintex Office 365? Can we expect a new release of Office 365 workflow and forms? Last release was more than 6 months ago. (July 2016)

Will Nintex make any announcements in regards to Office 365 at InspireX?

icon

Best answer by sean_fiene 2 March 2017, 19:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I don't see anything in the session guide about this, but I would suppose they'll make some inkling to their roadmap. Will you be at InspireX?

Badge +5

I was not at InspireX but I read your posts on the sessions that you wen to. Great write up!

I did not see anything about Nintex Office 365 being mentioned in any of the InspireX discussions. Have you heard anything about O365 version?

Just wondering if Office 365 Nintex will ever get Hawkeye, new forms platform (Zinc) etc. I have not seen any new announcements made about Office 365 Nintex.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I believe that both O365 and On-Prem would get the Zinc experience but I'm not 100% sure.

As for O365 & Hawkeye..  I thought Hawkeye was built for O365 since there isn't the same history experience? 

Sean Fiene - can you shed light?

Badge +9

Right you are, Rhia Wieclawek! You'll see Nintex Hawkeye integration soon for O365.  I would expect to see it sometime in the April time frame, but don't hold me to it! 

Now for Zinc, you should see that functionality translate to O365 in the future too.