Deploy Error in SharePoint 2013 - Stack Empty...

• 17 June 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello I am getting the following error deploying a K2 workflow in SharePoint 2013. I have deployed the workflow several times. This just occured.  I may have tried to open this workflow in K2 Designer which gives the error- "The workflow file can only be opened from the same context it was created in. E.g. Document, List or Form Library, SmartForms or SharePoint". I closed designer and then went into the SharePoint 2013 environment. Now when I attemt to deploy I get the error below. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stack empty.

at System.Collections.Generic.Stack`1.Pop()

at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SimpleRules.TreeConverter.ToExpressionTree(List`1 postfix)

at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SimpleRules.SimpleRule.GetExpressionTree()

at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SimpleRuleFieldPart.OnGetGetRuntimeData()

at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.K2FieldPart.SourceCode.Framework.Data.IRuntimeDataProvider.GetGetRuntimeData()

at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.K2Field.OnGetGetRuntimeData()

at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.K2FieldPart.SourceCode.Framework.Data.IRuntimeDataProvider.GetGetRuntimeData()

at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Design.Serialization.ExecutableItemCodeGenerator.ExtenderCodeGenerator.Generate(CodeTypeDeclarationCollection types, GenerationOptions options)

at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Design.Serialization.ProcessCodeGenerator.Generate(GenerationOptions options)

at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Process.Compile()

at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.Compiler.WorkflowCompiler.Execute()

1 reply

Badge +1

I just started getting this error on a very basic workflow that has 2 update item and 2 call workflow steps. I have deployed it in the past a few different times and was only changing the "Start outcomes". Have not changed any of the date fields or anything else... Not sure what would cause this.

Stack empty.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Stack`1.Pop()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SimpleRules.TreeConverter.ToExpressionTree(List`1 postfix)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SimpleRuleFieldPart.get_ExpressionTree()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.SimpleRuleFieldPart.OnGetGetRuntimeData()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.K2Field.OnGetGetRuntimeData()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Design.Serialization.ExecutableItemCodeGenerator.ExtenderCodeGenerator.Generate(CodeTypeDeclarationCollection types, GenerationOptions options)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Design.Serialization.ProcessCodeGenerator.Generate(GenerationOptions options)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Process.Compile()
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.Compiler.WorkflowCompiler.Execute()

Thanks for posting this.