Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mirian_navas
Nintex Newbie

Unauthorized request for connection in o365 action

Jump to solution

I'm using the new connection functionality, but I always get the same result: "Unauthorized connection request"

He chose to simplify everything and have him only update an item (with the action of o365).

• The users that launch the workflow of the test the administrators of the collection.
  • The user who created the connection is the administrator of the collection

The WF: 

The connection: 

The result: 

Do I have to activate something? Should I do some additional configuration?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sakhatri
Nintex Newbie

Re: Unauthorized request for connection in o365 action

Jump to solution

Hi Mirian Raquel‌,

The above issue might be due to the incorrect SharePoint Online Tenant URL , make sure it is in this format - https://tenant.sharepoint.com/

Regards,

Saud Khatri

il_liam
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Saud Khatri‌,

I am also having this issue, URL is already formatted as suggested:

Older actions in other workflows that do not use credentials manager are still working.

Currently I am trying to terminate a workflow, but this action usually returns ServiceNoResponse instantly (took a few minutes to fail on one attempt).

I configured this connection using Chrome. Initially I tried IE but ran into another known bug where it offered a file to download rather than create the connection.

Workflow has been published/run in Chrome and IE, no difference.

Probably an unrelated bug, but I also had issues with the connections clearing themselves from actions. Have not been able to reproduce this at will, but sometimes when I go to publish a workflow an error pops up because all start/terminate workflow actions do not have connections and I have to mass reapply these with the "Apply connection to all" checkbox again.

0 Kudos
il_liam
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I have resolved my issue.

The Connection Manager errors (ServiceNoResponse, Unauthorized request for connection) were red herrings. The issue was in the Terminate Workflow Instance action which had been passed the Item URL rather than the Site URL.

0 Kudos
Vel28
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks!

I actually did the same mistake and no matter how many times I checked the action configuration, I couldn't spot the issue. 

0 Kudos