Unable to open Assign Task Edit Form and issues with Choice fields

• 11 August 2016
  • 3 replies

Badge +9

Hi

I have just come back from two weeks holiday to find serious issues with Nintex running in our tenant.  We are running a trial license whilst the PO is action by accounts.

1) Previously published workflows in production that reference choice fields ( check boxes) now  show errors in any Actions that references these fields in the designer. I have deleted this field in the main Form in my current workflow whilst I try to resolve this issue.

2) Perhaps more dramatic, is  I have not been able to open Assign Task Edit Form in either a new workflow or any existing workflows.  I just get the spinning wheel and after waiting 30 minutes I kind of gave up seeing my forms ;-(

Anybody seeing these issues and if so, can you please indicate any recent Office 365 or Nintex Workflow for Office 365 changes.

Daniel

3 replies

Badge +2

Hi!

I just experienced the same in on-prem version after update of Nintex Forms to v2.9.2.2.

Wasn't able to open/edit Task form in IE v11.

However it worked in Google Chrome.

Martins

Badge +9

Martin

Thanks for your reply, I have been on a conference call with UK support this morning and this is a know issue in Nintex Workflow for Office 365. You can however,  get to the Assign Task Edit Form by double clicking your Assign Task Action ( icon) and when opened, you click on ribbon button Edit Form.  I had never used this button until now as it would have meant an unnecessary click. Now this the only option I have.  I did try to resolve the issue in Chrome yesterday but without success.  Incidentally, I am only able to export my workflows in Chrome .

I am working with Nintex support on the other issue as I demonstrated this to them on the call.   It doesn't seem to affect instances of published workflows only prevents publishing updates.

Daniel

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

An O365 I had  been working  in had the same issue this week.   It just now has started working (for the most part) and I have  regained the ability to open my task forms (using the icon).