cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Unable to attach files on Nintex form. I have several attachment on a Nintex form one of them is default, It was working fine, but today Attachment stopped working I no longer can attach files . Please advise

I have several attachment on a Nintex form one of them is default, It was working fine, but today Attachment stopped working I no longer can attach files . Please advise

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
freerider38
Nintex Newbie

Re: Unable to attach files on Nintex form. I have several attachment on a Nintex form one of them is default, It was working fine, but today Attachment stopped working I no longer can attach files . Please advise

Hi Diana,

did you had some javascript in your form ?

If yes, check it, it must have an error

I had the same issue some time ago, and it was my javascript that throw an error and stop the attachment to work

Regards

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Unable to attach files on Nintex form. I have several attachment on a Nintex form one of them is default, It was working fine, but today Attachment stopped working I no longer can attach files . Please advise

Hello Jean - Marc

No javascript in the form.

Best Regards

Diana Asmar

0 Kudos
freerider38
Nintex Newbie

or some rules ?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

I had some rules But I stopped them, still no progress

0 Kudos
olampl11
Nintex Newbie

Hello,

First of all, have you tried different browsers e.g. IE, Chrome, Firefox.

Second, have you tried to open up the debugger, maybe you can see the issue here.

If the problem persists, I would try the following

1. Export your form
  2. Reset and publish the Form
  3. Try to upload

And check if it works again.

If it works,

Reimport your saved form

Delete all controls stepwise controls. After each deletion publish the from an do an retest.

So you should be able to figure out, what the problem is.

If not, I suggest to open up an Nintex Ticket with all your findings above.

Regards

Oliver

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Did you get this resolved?

0 Kudos