cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Trial version workflow history

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am testing the trial version of Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and I have a problem with workflow history by each instance but also with the workflow history list. In description there should be logged actions but there is only this: This Nintex Workflow for Office 365 trial subscription is due to expire in 30 days.

I would like to present the products to potential customer but this is something that not welcome. It feels like the workflow history is not working well for the trial edition am I right?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Trial version workflow history

Jump to solution

Workflow history should work well even with trial version.

It simply adds this first line about expiration before logs.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

But I see only this line about expiration, there are no other logs in the Description column.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Just to be sure : did you add some "Log into history list" to force logging of some informations ?

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

No, I have no such an action in the workflow as I thought that the basic information (who approved, when etc.) will be logged in the workflow history automatically. So after every step I want to log the information from I have to add "Log into history list"? It seems so inconvenient.

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

You're right : for now, almost nothing is logged by default (or at least, nothing visible for users)

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Is it somehow different in on-premise product? Are there the basic information automatically logged in the history list?

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

No, that's the same in on premise. You have to manually log to history information you need.

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos