Remove noreply@workflownotification.com from Email notification from clause

• 3 June 2020
  • 3 replies

I am not sure if anybody has faced an issue with email notification having from clause noreply@workflownotification.com.

How do you get rid of this noreply@workflownotification.com from email from clause, when a user receives an email from Nintex workflow?

Please let me know if any user had this issue and found a solution to this!

Thank you

Ajay

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22
Hi,

Are you able to clarify your issue.
I am not sure what you mean by "How do you get rid of this noreply@workflownotification.com from email from clause"

If you are asking how to change the from address then this is not possible but you can change the Sender display name when using Lazy Approval.

Great to see your response Simon!

I read this too somewhere that one can not remove this and that answer was given two to three years ago! But thought if Nintex has brought out some solution now to this and hence asked this question.

My client doesn't want, noreply@workflownotification.com , to appear in the from clause and what I found was no matter how much text I put in the Sender display name , this standard from clause doesn't go away!

Thank you!

Has anyone been able to find a solution to this yet? I too would like to remove the "no-reply" part in the sender name because, honestly it is a bit misleading.

We have the option to set the "Reply to" field, and when we hit reply on the mail, it actually even takes the correct email ID to reply on. However, since the sender display name still shows the "no-reply" text, it would be confusing for the user and they may not hit the reply button at all.