Picture is not visible in emails.

• 11 June 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

designed a form in sharepoint and using Nintex workflow I am sending email for approval. There is a field with multiple line with Rich Text. In this field, I am inserting a picture/excel/pdf/other attachment but it is not visible in emails. In place of image there is only a red cross sign. Could you all please help?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You must consider that the image is available for any user . If you are trying to show an image hosted on a SharePoint Site, the user will see that red cross sign becuase it is not available if the user is not logged in.

Badge +1

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your reply.

We are already logged in. Let me give you more details about the process and scenario.

I have designed a list, SharePoint allows user to add a new item in list through its corresponding form. When user enter the details he/she can insert the picture in fields which supports multiple line of text with rich text facility and saves the form. As soon as user save the new item nintex workflow triggers the email using action "Request Approval". Now when approver receives the email, in email body all fields with details filled by requestor are visible except the picture.

At present, its all in UAT and I and my team are only testing it. So, we are already logged in but picture is not visible.

May this will help you in finding the root cause of problem.