cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Pass Fail of a form based on multiple fields

Jump to solution

I have a form that has about 20 Yes/No choice fields,  I have rules that fire when "No" is selected to highlight that field.  I now need an overall Pass/Fail for the form being submitted where if any field on the form is equal to "No" it will say "Fail".  I am not sure what the correct format is to have it look at all of those fields.  Is it a calculated field or just a rule attached to a single text box.

I really need some help on this as soon as possible.

Thanks

Dorinda

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Pass Fail of a form based on multiple fields

Jump to solution

Dorinda,

That's going to be some formula for 20 fields.  You would need a formula that included all the fields as part of the validation.  Say have a submit button, the button is grayed out if any of the fields = "no".

You could do a calculated column on the form that will run and check the values.  Essentially it should output Fail if any value equals No.  This would be the easiest way I could see doing that and you can format the output to be BIG and BOLD at the top or bottom.

The formula would do a simple comparison, IF(Field1, 1,"Pass", Fail)(Field 2, 1"Pass","Fail")etc...  

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Was able to get it working with this formula

equals(AllegationReview,"No") || equals(InvestReview,"No") || equals(Att-RCA-Review,"No") || equals(Att-AlligendReview,"No") ||  equals(BOR-ASReview, "No") || equals(BOR-DetailsFindingReview,"No") || equals(BOR-ExSumm,"No") || equals(BOR_WPSReview,"No") || equals(CaseStatusReview,"No") || equals(CaseTitleReview,"No") || equals(CountryReview,"No") || equals(DocumentsReview,"No") || equals(HowRcvdReview,"No") || equals(IntNotesNotesReview, "No") || equals(IntNotesRecReview, "No") || equals(IntResultsReview, "No") || equals(InvestProcessReview, "No") || equals(InvestReview, "No") || equals(InvestStgeReview, "No") || equals(IPQuestReview, "No") || equals(IPStepsReview, "No") || equals(IssueReview, "No") || equals(ItemDocReview, "No") || equals(ItemsPersonReview, "No") || equals(WCVInterviewReview, "No") || equals(WCVIssuesReview, "No") || equals(WCVSubjectReview, "No")

Thanks for the help!!

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

WOW...now thats a formula for you... Glad you got it working and was able to help... Keep up the great questions, I'm sure someone else may need this in the future.

0 Kudos