Solved

PDF Stamp

• 17 April 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

We need a solution to acknowledge purchase documents from customers upon approval in the O365 workflow. The purchase documents will be in PDF format but each document is unique, because of this I won't know where the "white space" on the document is so I'd like to stamp/watermark the PDF with specific verbiage and a signature in a standard location...which might stamp over existing text. I haven't been able to find a solution in O365 for this, HELP!

icon

Best answer by NJohann 29 May 2020, 21:33

View original

5 replies

Badge +4
We're headed down an ASPOS or DocGen solution but would still love any inputs ☺️.
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@NJohann Where are the orders coming purchase from? If they need to be generated you could use Document Generation and have it as part of the generation template. It can't currently just PDF stamp any file in o365, you could suggest this functionality on our uservoice(https://nintex.uservoice.com/).

Badge +4

Thank you @leighburke, we did see this for templates but unfortunately the PDF document is not a template and will be unique for every instance. We're looking to "stamp" in the same spot every time which may result in stamping over some text so we will not want the background transparent.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@NJohann Currently I am not aware of anyway to do that OOTB, you may potentially be able to find a API webservice you can use as part of a workflow. As mentioned I suggest adding a feature request on our uservoice as well.

Badge +4

Followup, we ended up having to code in ASPOSE.