Office 365 - send document set to repository

• 31 March 2017
  • 6 replies

I'm trying to use this action and keep getting the following error in the workflow "Unable to find list document set to send to repository".

Am trying to move one item and running the workflow on that item.

The content organizer feature is on and I'm trying to send it to another library within the same site and get this error whether I try and send to the "Drop Off Library" or the final destination library!

Any ideas?

6 replies

Badge +8

Hi Phil Duffy‌,

Perhaps the following post can be helpful:  

In other words, does the source and destination both have the document set as content type?

Cheers,

Rick

Hey Rick,

Thanks for the link. I am using a custom document set, so seems I am out of luck!

Not very impressed at this point with Office365 Nintex, providing a teaser of a feature and no other way to copy documents or items unless I've missed something?!?

Badge +8

How about this?

That works OK for documents so good to know, but doesn't work for document sets! Think I'll go for a different plan.

Thanks for the help.

Badge +8

I mentioned the link because you mentioned '...providing a teaser of a feature and no other way to copy documents...'

For document sets, I cannot help you further. Please share your results whenever you do find out how to do it.

Badge +6

Hi Phil,

This might help you,. Configure the Content Organizer to route documents - SharePoint  .

The Content Organizer is a SharePoint feature that can automatically manage some important library tasks. This not only saves time, but can help make sure that a document library is managed consistently.

Regards

Bashya Rajan A