cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swethasan
Nintex Newbie

Office 365 SharePoint Online Nintex Form rookie question

@@Office 365 SharePoint Online Nintex Form rookie question, but going through the videos and wondering

• if there is an option to add tables in Nintex Forms to design the fields(labels, sharepoint columns) easily, without having to select them individually.
  • How to add Created By, Created Date, Modified By and other default sharepoint columns to the form. I included those in my 'All Items' default view, but not sure where to select them in the form designer. I couldn't find it in 'Controls in use' as seen below:NintexFormCreatedBy.png
Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Office 365 SharePoint Online Nintex Form rookie question

Hi Swetha,

For question no 1, we don not have the table control out of the box, but if you want to create a table,  you can leverage the Rich text editor control and that allows you  to insert HTML so u can actually insert an HTML table. Refer to the screenshot below:

Answer2.jpg

For question No 2, you can leverage our Insert Reference > Item Properties token to display the 'Created By', 'Created Date' and 'Modified By'. You can use a Single Line Text Box and add the token as the default value to display or you can even use the Label control and insert the token as text.Refer to screenshot below showing the Insert Reference tokens pane:

Answer3.jpg

Hope this helps you achieve your requirement . Give it a try and let me know.

Thanks

Jeremy

swethasan
Nintex Newbie

Hi Jeremy,

This is awesome info and just what I was looking for!!! Yay!

Will apply this and update on how it turned out.

Thanks,

Swetha.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

HI Swetha,

Great that I could be of help to you. Please mark it as answered so it help others who are reading this post. Thank you very much. Please keep the questions coming..

swethasan
Nintex Newbie

Jeremy,

Done! Marked it as answer!

I haven't gotten around to trying this, so probably will have more questions about the same when I do. And you guys are very good with getting back so am sure I'll be fine!

Thanks,
Swetha

Not applicable

Thanks Swetha. No worries at all reach out to us if you have any doubts or issues.

Jeremy