cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgerrets
Nintex Newbie

Re: O365 Workflow Suspended Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource

Hi,

I can confirm that this seems to have been resolved on our tenant since yesterday.  Thanks for all your input and support.

Regards,

Remco

darrendeason
Nintex Newbie

Re: O365 Workflow Suspended Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource

I can confirm that the O365 Create Site action against a very recently provisioned Site Collection is working now for my customer tenant as well. Thanks Nintex product team and the attentive Nintex user community - great work!

debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

Hi Guys, I am still facing the issue in some of my site collections. Anyone else facing it still?

I am in touch with Nintex support for further troubleshooting.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
abdo
Nintex Newbie

Hey Debo,

Are you still facing this exact exception "An exception occurred while processing parameter [InputNtxConnectionId]" after re-running these troubled workflows? 

Have you built this workflow at that site by dragging and dropping those actions or has it been imported from an exported workflow?

Can you please open that published workflow in that site, click on the Office 365 update item permissions to open the action configuration dialog and ensure the *Connection configuration field is pre-selected to what you had configured before publishing?

Another last thing i want you to do is to create new workflow, drag any office 365 action with connection field, configure it and publish it. Then run it and let's see how it goes.

Thanks

0 Kudos
debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

Hi Abdulkhaleq Meyad‌,

Yes, I am still experiencing the issue. All my workflows are created by dragging and dropping the actions, none of my workflows have been migrated/imported from any other site. I created a new workflow today, that too is having the same issue.

As you mentioned, I confirmed that my connection configuration field is pre-selected. I double checked the connection credentials, re-published the workflow, but same issue.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
abdo
Nintex Newbie

hi Debo Chakraborty‌,

I would recommend to reach Nintex Support and provide the tenant & site details so we look into the execution logs to get clearer picture. So far this issue has been confirmed as resolved by others used to face it.

thanks 

0 Kudos
abdo
Nintex Newbie

Hi Debo Chakraborty

It seems this issue is still happening at some sites. There has been some new changes at Microsoft side in how the newly created site collection is provisioned. With the new way of cloning site collection Microsoft is using now, there are some certain metadata we used to rely on as unique keys are now no longer unique.

The product team at Nintex is currently working on the necessary changes to cater this new behavior. I'd recommend you contact Nintex Support for more details.

thanks.

debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

Thanks Abdulkhaleq Meyad‌ for the update. I have a case open with Nintex support, waiting for their reply.

0 Kudos
abdo
Nintex Newbie

Hi Debo Chakraborty‌,

Those troubled sites should be working fine now. 

Thanks

debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

Hi Abdulkhaleq Meyad‌, thanks for the update. It is working for all the affected sites now.

0 Kudos