cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

Re: O365 Workflow Suspended Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource

Well, I am getting the below error in one of my site and couldn't figure out what I am doing wrong.

I have used this action before in several site successfully.

Getting below error while initiated by SCA/Site Owners:

"An exception occurred while processing parameter [InputNtxConnectionId]"

Workflow suspended

Getting Access Denied when initiated by users.

office 365 uppdate permissions‌

0 Kudos
rgerrets_demb
Nintex Newbie

Re: O365 Workflow Suspended Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource

Hi,

Did you manage to solve this issue (the InputNtxConnectionId issue)? I am running into the same error. If you managed to resolve it can you please share how you did it?

Thanks in advance.

With regards,

Remco

0 Kudos
debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

Hi Remco Gerrets‌,

Not yet. Nintex support mentioned that they came across this issue sometimes if the environment was migrated either from On-Prem or another O365 site using a 3rd party migration tool, which is not my case.

If that is the case for you, they mentioned then it is possible to resolve the issue by backing up the current list (or site) to a template via SharePoint's built in service and then creating a new list (or site) from the template.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
rgerrets
Nintex Newbie

Thx Debo, for the quick response. Hopefully this is resolved as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
callum
Nintex Newbie

Hi Remco, Debo,

This has been caused on some sites by a change in SPO in the way that a particular ID is generated for a site, the product team at Nintex is currently working on a fix for this. For updates on timing etc. I'd recommend you contact Nintex Support for more details.

Thanks

Callum

debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

Thanks Callum Bundy‌. This is a very useful information. I am currently in touch with Nintex support. 

0 Kudos
darrendeason
Nintex Newbie

I am facing this same issue -  (the InputNtxConnectionId issue when attempting to use the Office 365 Create Site action suspends workflow). Are there any updates on timing for a resolution on this issue, or any suggested work-arounds? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

Hi Darren Deason‌,

As per my issue, Nintex support confirmed that the issue is related to an existing issue Nintex Dev Team is actively working on. They are investigating the root cause of the error and they are going to be applying hotfix soon to resolve this.

Initially, I thought the issue is only on the site collection I created on the week of June 4, 2018. Today I created few more new site collections for testing and I found out it is happening on all those new site collections. So, looks like it is the issue for all the site collections being creating now. My old site collections are working fine.

I'll keep posting my findings and the responses from the Nintex support.

Thanks,

#InputNtxConnectionId

nintex workflow for 365‌ office 365 workflow actions‌ office 365 update permissions‌

debosmita03
Nintex Newbie

"An exception occurred while processing parameter [InputNtxConnectionId]"

Workflow suspended

Hello guys,

Got an update from Nintex support. The root cause for this issue is related to back-end changes Microsoft made. Nintex dev team will be applying hotfix sometime this week, fingers crossed.

Highlighted
abdo
Nintex Newbie

Hello guys,

Please be informed this issue should be resolved by now . Those troubled workflows should be working fine when you re-run them.

Cheers.