O365 Nintex Form Attachment missing

• 16 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I use Nintex form to upload attachment but about 40% of the attachment was missing. Its was terrible.

On the form, I have multiple attachment control as per setting below.

210753_pastedImage_1.png

When I open the previous record I save the attachment the attachment was missing.

To provide it, I use the code below to show the hidden value.

NWF$('.nf-attachmentsRow').find('*').show()
NWF$('.nf-attachmentsRow').find('[type="hidden"]').attr("type",""); 

210755_pastedImage_3.png

I can see the file name of my attachments.

But if I use SharePoint designer to explore the attachment. The attachment was not there.

210756_pastedImage_4.png

Any suggestion while I wait from Nintex support to reply?

Update 29-Dec-17:

After 1 months of testing testing and testing... Nintext support still not able provide me a solution. sad.png

more find out.

1. Its confirm that the file was upload to Nintex server. I did check the http "post" protocol action, the missing document was uploaded from client side.

2. I guess the Nintex upload the attachment one by one under difference connection/transaction. Which cause multiple history was recorded.

211836_pastedImage_3.png

5 replies

Here some find out.

My attachment control configuration got problem. All my attachment control is set as "Default control" is "Yes".

I reset it and use only one of the attachment control as "Default control".

(The new Nintex Form only allow 1 "Default control", you won't able to save if you have 0 or more attachment set as "Default control" )

When i reset the rest of my "Default control" from "Yes" to "No". If the attachment control don't have the any control name, the attachment will be move to the only "Default Control". This is really bad design, took me some time to "move" my attachment.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

It sounds as if you resolved your own issue, so I will mark your answer as correct.  Please let me know if this isn't the case.

Thanks,
mike

No. It did not solve my problem. Attachment still missing for new created records.

No. It did not solve my problem. Attachment still missing for new created records even after I set only 1 attachment control as "Default control".

up.