Sharepoint integration not working right? Lists do not appear

• 29 May 2008
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +2

When I run the Blackpearl Sharepoint workflow designer, i get several symptoms that seem to indicate all is not well.

1.       The Sharepoint K2 designer can’t see any of the lists that are on Sharepoint.  So I created a document library called Document Zebra and a doc library called Scratch.  The idea is that people will submit docs to scratch and when docs are approved, K2 will use the “copy” action to move approved documents into Document Zebra.  The problem is that the Sharepoint K2 workflow designer can’t seem to see ANY of the libraries set up in Sharepoint.  I don’t know if that’s a permission or configuration issue.    What could it be? 

2.       Also, the only available Wizards are the email, document copy, and document delete wizards.  The documentation seems to show that there are many more that should be available.

3.       Also, the users and groups selection is always blank:  the sharepoint K2 designer doesn’t seem to see any users or groups.   Note that there’s also not a “Search” box at the bottom as I would have expected.  I don;t know if it should be there or not, since I've never seen this working right before.

As a result of all this, I can't complete the wizard or deploy a workflow.

Thanks for any advice.

-alex

1 reply

Badge +9

Sounds like a setup issue.  Are you using a service account for the Sharepoint portal app pool account?  Is this a locked down environment?