Nintex office 365 form loading is very slow for Calculated field values & forumula's

• 5 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

we are using lot of calculation fields inside repeating section and other section panel.

while i open form, i cannot use any controls (Drop-down box and text box), During that time calculation field is showing "loading".

we already monitored chrome dev tools, the following track release then we can give input nintex form.

221548_pastedImage_2.png

Once all cal fields released then i can use to give input that form.

is it any work around to stop calculated values while form loading first time using rules or Jquery or any other way?

Because, we designed large form with lot of calculation field values. while i open form, it is very slow to load and enable to give input other controls.

Repeating Section Panel with Calculated Fields:

any best practice to use calculated formula inside nintex office 365 forms?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi,

so far I know you have no control over the default controls and the way they are loaded. For a test you can try to move the controls out of the repeating section. Also - check if the setting their height dynamically (Advanced --> Resize at runtime) option is unset. I suspect that their long loading time may be result of calculating their position inside the repeating section + calculations itself (however they don't look complicated).

Maybe the data sources they look up are big?

Regards,

Tomasz